Our amazing aquatic facility feters a 25 meter pool that is 6 feet deep, toddler pool, 2 steam rooms, and continuous pool.
Many events happen in the aquatic facility including but not limited to aquatic fitness classes, I-70 Tsunami Swim Team, swim lessons, lap/exercise swim, open swim, and private events.
Please view our activity schedule for updated aquatic class, lap swim, and open swim times.
Note that open swim is only offered during the summer.
The aquatic facility is available for rent. Please see our home page for facility rental information.
Please click on images for a larger view.
The continuous pool 8x13, 4 feet deep, and features an "endless pool" system that generates a water current for patrons to water walk or swim in place.
This pool is available to use by 30 minute reservations only and holds 2 swimmers max. Usage of the pool cost $7.50 per 30 minutes or is included in classic and deluxe memberships (not included in basic memberships).
The toddler pool is zero depth entry with three water fountains and is one and a half feet deep.
Parents are welcomed to sit at the side while kids play with Mr. Tater the fountain fish and various toys.
No horse playing is allowed in the toddler pool and is for swimmers 6 years of age and younger.
Although swimming is a fun way to get exercise and enjoy the water, we also want you to be safe in and around the pool. A complete listing of pool rules is posted in the pool area, but here are just a few that you need to be aware of before coming to the our pool.
THINK SAFETY FIRST!
Avoid accidents! Pool accidents occur on the deck and in shallow water areas through carelessness, horseplay and running. Please make sure you and your child obey, understand, and respect the rules and our lifeguards. Following safety rules and procedures is the best way to protect everyone.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn at all times. No street cloths will be permitted; no basketball shorts, not-shirts, and cut-offs.
- Beginner swimmers must stay in the shallow areas.
- Children 5 years and younger must have a chaperone (12 years or older) in the water within arms’ length at all times.
- Children 6 – 10 years old must be accompanied and cared for, at poolside, by a chaperone 12 years or older.
- Children who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers.
- Personal flotation devices and life jackets can only be approved at the discretion of the attending lifeguard.
- A chaperone (15 years or older) must be in the water within arms’ length at all times.
- Water-slide users must be 48” tall and pass a swim test.
- Showers: Colorado Health Department requires all persons shower before entering the pool.
- Only children 5 years of age or younger are permitted in the toddler pool.
- Water Shoes are highly recommended